- If you are interested in becoming a consignor with Kidz Shoppe, please complete the online registration as soon as possible. Space is limited. We make dropping off your items easy with many convenient drop off times available.
- You must have a minimum of 30 items per consignor to participate. You cannot combine your items with another consignor.
- Clothing items must be clean. Items with stains, missing buttons, holes, worn knees, or broken zippers, or out of style will not be accepted for the sale. All items will be inspected.
- Toys and other items must be in working condition with batteries if necessary. All items must be clean and have all pieces included. Large items (i.e. cribs, strollers, etc.) must be fully assembled by the consignor prior to or at drop-off. (Please bring any tools necessary for assembly) Again, all items will be inspected.
- Consignors will receive 70% of their sales, less the consignor fee. The consignor fee is determined by the tagging method you choose and will be deducted from your total sales.
- Consignors will receive a shopping pass to shop the Pre-Sale Spectacular the day prior to the public sale from 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Check out our volunteer page for details on how to get in to the Pre-Sale Spectacular before 3pm.
- Kidz Shoppe utilizes a barcode system to allow for a faster check-out experience and to provide an accurate account of your sales. A barcode must be affixed to ALL of your items prior to your drop-off appointment. View our tagging instructions for more information.
- We will not accept items that are tagged from a different sale. You MUST use a new tag that meets our standards.
- Any items not sold may be picked up on Sunday between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. You may also pick up your check at this time. If you choose to donate your items, simply do not pick them up and we will mail you a check and a donation slip within 48 business hours.
Special Note to Returning Consignors
Previous consignors may keep their current consignor number if they have consigned with us in the last six months. If it has been longer than six months since you last consigned at Kidz Shoppe, you will be given a new consignor id.