All items will be inspected at drop-off to ensure the highest quality for our shoppers. Only clean items in working condition will be accepted. Prior to drop-off all items must be properly tagged with your consignor ID, barcode and price. Untagged items will not be sold. Clothing should be separated by gender and size prior to drop-off. If you have any questions about a particular item please contact us!
We Accept Quality Items Only
- Children's clothing (Preemie - Youth 18 boys and Youth 18 girls as well as Plus Size Youth clothing i.e. Justice)
- Spring/Summer clothes for the Spring Sale
- Fall/Winter clothes for the Fall Sale
- Baby equipment, monitors, cribs, car seats (manufactured within the last 5 years & not involved in any sort of car accident), high chairs, strollers, etc.
- Complete infant/juvenile bedding in sturdy plastic bags such as the original packaging or large zipper bags
- Toys in working condition
- Age appropriate books, video games, videos, and DVD's
- Stuffed animals/beanie babies
- Up to Date Maternity Clothing
- Shoes in Excellent (Like New) condition
- Sports Clothing & Equipment
- New Unopened Inflatable Items
We will NOT accept the following:
- Items NOT on wire hangers
- Overpriced or under-priced items (minimum $2/item)
- Clothing that is dated, worn, has stains, missing buttons, or broken zippers
- Out of season clothing - Please save these items for the next sale
- Promotional items
- Any item that has been recalled or any toys with missing parts
- Open or used inflatable items such as swim toys as there is no easy way to check to for leaks or holes
- Items that are tagged from another sale. All items must be tagged to our specifications.
Kidz Shoppe reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet the Kidz Shoppe Sale Standards.