We are back … after a tough 2020, we are excited to announce we are having our spring Kidz Shoppe and Hiz & Herz sales!
Important information for our Consignors, Volunteers and Shoppers follows below. Be sure to read in entirety so you are aware of changes we have made to ensure a safer experience.
Face masks will be required for all consignors, volunteers and shoppers at all times. Those non-compliant will be asked to leave our premises.
- Our schedules for public shopping have been adjusted to better space out shoppers. Be sure to see our complete schedule for details. Only registered consignors, volunteers and pre-sale registrants are allowed to shop before we open to the public.
- 50% off day is on Saturday and open to the public beginning at 2 pm. Shopping prior to 2 pm is reserved for our Volunteers and Consignors only (please see schedule for your start time).
- Kidz Shoppe has a great deal of consignors who remain “registered” from 2020. We are grateful that you have stuck with us and we wish to reward you by giving you FIRST OPPORTUNITY to complete your registration before we open registration to the public.
- All registered Kidz Shoppe Consignors will receive an email on Monday, February 8th . . . WATCH FOR THIS EMAIL as ACTION WILL BE REQUIRED.This email will contain instructions for you to log-in and either “Confirm” or “Decline” your spot for the upcoming Spring sale.If you wish to Consign at the Spring 2021 sale you will need to choose a Drop-Off date and time for your items and choose a Pick-Up Window (see detailed instructions below) if you wish to pick up your unsold items.Please make sure to follow the instructions by February 28th as failure to respond will forfeit your spot for the upcoming sale.
- Registration will open for Hiz & Herz on Monday, March 22nd. An email will be sent when registration opens.
- Rack space will be at a premium. Bring your best (no tears, holes, rips or stains) – only the best will remain on the sales floor. Quality over quantity. If you’ve brought items before that did not sell, please consider NOT bringing those items or repricing them. Items that do not make it to the sales floor may be picked up on Unsold Item Pick Up Day.
- One Drop Off time per Consignor. Please make sure to bring all items to your specified drop off-time as nothing additional may be brought to the floor after you have checked in and dropped off. The only exception would be LARGE items (i.e. furniture) that may require an additional trip. Please notify of this during your drop off time if this will apply to you.
- New this season – similar to Drop-Off Times, we will have Pick-Up Windows on Unsold Item Pick Up Day. We have lengthened this day to include 3 separate windows (10 am – 12:30 pm, 12:30 – 3 pm & 3 – 5:30 pm) to better space out those picking up unsold items. When you register now, you will also be required to choose a Pick-Up Window. You always have the ability to log in to the portal to adjust your Drop-Off Time and Pick-Up Window based on availability.
- There will be no additional “Tag for You” opportunities this season due to COVID. For those of you who had their items tagged already for Kidz Shoppe, watch for the noted email.
- Limited Consignor spots available for Kidz Shoppe! Due to the number of Consignors already signed up from the Spring 2020 sale we have limited spots. Registration for remaining spots will open on Monday, March 8th. When registration is full, we will start a waiting list. If there are cancellations, we will offer the opportunity to register to the next Consignor in line.
- ALL CHECKS will be mailed on Monday, April 19th.
- Any hours worked in preparation for our Spring 2020 Kidz Shoppe sale will be carried over to this sale.
- Volunteer sign up times will open on March 8th.
- Bottled water will be provided. Due to Covid, we will be unable to provide snacks as we have in the past. We will have a refrigerator for your use – please mark your items with your name.
- Volunteers are always needed and greatly appreciated – and you DO NOT have to consign in order to volunteer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering without consigning.
- Peak times have been adjusted based on the new sales schedule – see our website for details.
- Volunteers (30 hours +) will be allowed to pick up their unsold items beginning at 9 am on Unsold Item Pick Up Day. Our greatest need for help is on set-up and tear-down days. Remember that family members can help us and contribute their hours to you!!! We had a couple of volunteers last year who had a husband and brother help with these shifts and the Consignors earned 90% without having to do any additional volunteering.
Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the sale!