YOUR HELP ISNEEDEDAPPRECIATEDREWARDED
Kidz Shoppe needs wonderful volunteers to run smoothly. Volunteer benefits include a merchandise credit and early access to our Pre-Sale event before anyone else, even our consignors. We invite you to join the fun!
If you do not see a volunteer shift that works for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
All Kidz Shoppe volunteers who work a minimum of 15 hours will receive a $15 merchandise credit for use at the current sale and gain early access to our Pre-Sale Spectacular before anyone else. Bottled water will be provided during every shift. Volunteers also earn a higher percentage of their sales. The more you volunteer, the more you can earn and the earlier you can shop! Spouses, other family members (13 years and older), and friends can work on your behalf to add to your volunteer hours.
No children under 18 on set up and tear down days. (Friday - set up, Sunday & Monday - tear down)
Return on Sales
Return on Sales
- To receive the $15 merchandise certificate, you must volunteer a minimum of 15 hours. Certificate may be used upon completion of 15 volunteer hours.
- To receive 80% of your sales, you must meet the minimum 25 hours (6 of these hours must be during peak times).
- To receive 90% of your sales, you must meet the minimum 36 hours (8 of these hours must be during peak times).
- Each consignor can receive a maximum 6 volunteer hours for advertising/sale prep work (this includes supply bundling, other pre-sale tasks, sign routes and other advertising/social media).
- Fri., 4/14 Setup: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (Heavy Lifting Required)
- Tues., 4/18: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wed., 4/19: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thurs., 4/20: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Sat., 4/22: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sun., 4/23: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (Heavy Lifting Required)
- Mon., 4/24 Tear Down: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Heavy Lifting Required)